Chili Cook-Off Rules
- Entering the contest is free, but a minimum of 1 gallon of chili must be cooked to share and judge.
- Teams are welcome!
- Sign-ups must be completed by Friday April 29th (prior to midnight).
- Chili must be prepared in a sanitary manner and must be kept at a minimum of 140 degrees and covered with a lid when not serving.
- Chili should arrive in a working crockpot and should arrive HOT.
- All ingredients must be edible and readily purchased at a major grocery store and contestants should provide a list of ingredients on display at the table.
- Contestants should be willing/able to sample his/her own chili.
- Each contestant will be assigned a contestant number for anonymous judging.
- Contestants must agree to the terms that the public will be consuming the chili at the event.
- Chili should be made from scratch.
- Contestants should have the chili ready and at the church by 11:45AM on May 1st. Chili can be brought as early as 10:20AM.
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Note, a confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of the sign-up. Thanks!